I Give Up

Posted by Kalen on Tuesday, May 24, 2011. Filed under:

Hey, all.

Okay so... I didn't do all the things I wanted to. None of them, really.

But I have...

watched Everly's top two teeth poke through, help her walk around the room while she holds my hands, laid in bed with my husband daydreaming about our other little one that's arriving in November (we know the sex now!), gotten pre-approved for a home loan, put the house on the market for renters, taken the house off the market for renters, been disappointed when realizing all the extra charges they add on top of mortgage these days if you don't put 20% down, been proud of my husband all the money he's saved & everything he's accomplished while supporting his whole family, entertained my in-laws a couple weekends in a row, started packing for our trip to the beach next week, cleaned the house in ways it has never been cleaned before, kept fresh flowers in the house, and taken better care of painting my toenails.

I can't promise anything any more because my "real" life is crazy busy and I like it and I want to keep it that way for now. I'll post when I post, I won't when I won't. I do have a Thirty-One giveaway still if I can get the darn pictures. Unfortunately Billy stole my bag Jenny gave me and uses it for himself apparently... to haul library books around in his car... which is actually my car... that has a "Kalen" license plate... :)

Talk when we talk - see ya when we see ya. Maybe I'll let you know the gender of baby #2 very soon? Maybe it'll be a little while longer.

The beach calls next week so who knows what will happen?

2 Responses to I Give Up

  1. Reen

    Well that sounds busy enough to me! Sounds like exciting stuff - especially the gender of your baby. Woo hoo!

  2. Katelyn

    Baby gender...*squeal*...waiting waiting waiting.

    I didn't know you had a Kalen license plate (I guess if I did know that, it might be creepy). It made me chuckle. So cute.

Leave a Reply