Update your RSS Feed

Posted by Kalen on Thursday, May 26, 2011. Filed under:

Hey all! Please update your RSS feeds to http://www.momfish.com/feeds/posts/default - I switched to Blogspot's free hosting instead of using Wordpress to save the extra $7 a month. It doesn't seem like much but we are saving for something big! ;)

Things might look junky around here for a few days while I fix them up. We leave for our vacation on Saturday so hopefully things will look nice before then.

Also the message boards are gone for now. Thanks to everyone who participated. They were fun but as always, I underestimated the amount of time I'd need to put into them.

Thanks for being so patient!

4 Responses to Update your RSS Feed

  1. Mrs Wife

    Not gonna lie, I miss the MB already.

  2. Kalen

    Me too... a lot of the times I would read through when I was busy. Sigh. I don't think it is a completely lost cause though... just gotta get through this busy summer.

    We need some other way of interacting with each other sometimes though. I was thinking maybe a free chat room and schedule a chat once in a while or something?

  3. Stephanie

    Let me know if you do that chat thingy! I'll be there. :)

    PS.. psst... you should text me and tell me if I should buy something blue or piiiinkkkk. I'll keep your secretzzz! Kthx.

  4. Jenny

    You should create a Facebook group, there's a cool little chat thingy that pops up for Facebook Groups when you're logged in.

Leave a Reply